Where Preclinical Minds Meet Discovery Technologies
The World Preclinical Congress Europe is a key networking event bringing together a global audience involved in preclinical research. It features conferences and courses that cover the very latest in preclinical strategies and technologies, to enable better and faster decisions in drug discovery. The event offers a cross-disciplinary environment, bringing together chemists, biologists, pharmacologists and toxicologists, for bridging silos and tackling translational challenges. It’s where preclinical minds meet discovery technologies to innovate drug discovery by sharing ideas, showcasing new technologies, and fostering collaborations.A Dozen Reasons Not to Miss This Event!
- 8 Conferences covering hot topics in preclinical research
- 3 pre-conference Symposia highlighting emerging areas of research
- Short Courses on specialized topics offering in-depth discussions with experts
- Interactive Breakout Discussion Groups for discussing key issues in an informal setting
- Exhibit Hall offering a glimpse of the latest tools and reagents
- Poster sessions featuring cutting-edge, ongoing research
- Networking opportunities for interacting with a global gathering of scientists from academia and industry
- Inter-disciplinary meeting of chemists, biologists, pharmacologists, toxicologists, and scientists from varied areas of expertise
- Exclusive focus on ideas, technologies and interests driving preclinical decision-making
- Sponsored talks by leading technology and service providers showcasing new offerings
- Student Fellowships offering young investigators a chance to present their work and learn from experts in the field
- Beautiful, historic Lisbon offering good weather, awesome food and wonderful memories!